Piece together a good time with a cocktails and collage party. Here you’ll find everything you need—from creative party ideas to collage materials to finger food and cocktail recipes—to plan an enjoyable evening of chilling out and cutting up with your friends! Plus, in the videos below, Hallmark Master Artist Lynn Giunta shows you how to create your own tissue paper collage.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Ample work space
- Boards or canvases
- Mod Podge or other decoupage glue or watered-down regular white glue
- Tissue paper (wrinkled is fine)
- Shapes and letters to trace (we’ve created a printable of collage pattern ideas to get you started)
- Tracing paper (optional)
- Finger-friendly snacks and cocktails (recipes below)
- Hostess tip: Make sure to have plenty of paper towels on hand. Collaging can get a little messy!
Serve these crispy pork sliders with our deliciously dippable Thai basil chimichurri—this garlicky green sauce is so good you’ll want to eat it with a spoon!
Sauteed eggplants are the foundation for this craveable caponata dip. Serve with crackers or wonton chips.