Coloring for adults is quite the craze these days, and for lots of good reasons: It’s a great way to chill out, an un-intimidating way to find your creative groove and, of course, just plain fun. But there’s one more reason to color that you might not have thought about—it’s a great excuse to get your grown-up friends together for a good time. Intrigued? Let us introduce you to the world of Cocktails & Coloring.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
Just pick a date, invite a few friends, gather a few coloring supplies and mix up some simple snacks and beverages.
What you’ll need:
- Ample work space (a large table is great, but comfy chairs and lap desks work fine, too)
- A variety of adult coloring books (or download our adult coloring pages for your guests to use as practice sheets to get back in their coloring groove)
- Markers, crayons and colored pencils
- Finger-friendly snacks and cocktails (recipes below)
- Hostess tip: Serve the cocktails in pitchers so you can spend less time mixing drink refills and more time mingling with your guests.
What to do:
- Don’t clean house beforehand. A workshop is a casual environment!
- Crank up some tunes.
- Welcome your guests and get them coloring.
- Hostess tip: Don’t be afraid to invite guests who don’t know each other. Coloring is a great way to break the ice!
These fresh and flavorful bites are like summer on a stick—a happy blend of tangy, sweet and salty.
Grilled cheese goes gourmet in this rich and tasty appetizer recipe—making it perfect for bite-sized bits of easy, cheesy goodness at your party.
Serve this simple guacamole dip with your favorite tortilla chips or try crunchy sliced jicama for a low-calorie alternative.
These versatile margaritas can be served frozen or on the rocks. We’ve included several tasty twists on the classic margarita cocktail so you can mix it up!
Shannon loves bubbly. Like really, really loves it. This recipe is for a single serving, but she multiplies it and serves it in a pitcher for parties.