Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Glass bottles in school colors (4 per display)
- Scalloped manila hang tags (available at craft and office supply stores)
- Twine or ribbon in school colors or complementary colors
- Stamp pad in color of your choice and number stamps
- Markers in colors of your choice
- Assorted fresh flowers
Cut school crest shape out of manila tags. (We cut the bottom 2 corners off our scalloped tags to create the crest shape.)
Decorate tags as desired. (We used a green marker to draw a border around the tags and then used a pink stamp pad for the numbers.)
Thread twine or ribbon through the holes in the manila tags and tie on your bottles.
Add your flowers and water to the bottles and you’re done.