Create a festive and fun snack perfect for holiday entertaining with just a few simple ingredients from your refrigerator. This kid-friendly Christmas appetizer recipe combines crescent roll dough and mini sausages for a quick and easy appetizer that looks great at your Christmas party. This holiday variation of pigs-in-a-blanket can be served with ketchup and mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Separate one triangle of crescent roll at a time. Cut each triangle of dough into two smaller triangles.
- Roll a sausage into one smaller triangle, creating a small crescent shape around sausage. Repeat steps with remaining sausages.
- Place crescent sausages on sheet pan in a circle making sure the inside ends of the dough are touching.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Move to a platter, add sprig of rosemary and serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.