Apple cider donut holes are as lovely as they are tasty. With cinnamon-sugar and apple cider flavor, these moist, bite-sized treats will make you want to pull out a big, woolly sweater and dream of crisp autumn mornings and falling leaves. They’re easy to make and hard to resist.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, apple cider, and melted butter. In a larger bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine. Do not overmix.
- Spoon about two teaspoons of batter into each section of the mini muffin tin. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the tops of donuts are springy when pressed.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then turn the donuts out onto a baking rack. Brush each with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.