These no-bake lemon truffles are bursting with fresh-squeezed flavor! Made with just 3 ingredients—heavy cream, lemon zest and white chocolate—this easy lemon truffle recipe creates a rich and refreshingly different dessert you're sure to love. Top these sweet and simple truffles with our luscious lemon glaze for even more citrusy goodness.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
For the truffles
For the lemon glaze
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, and stir in 8 ounces white chocolate and lemon zest. Remove from heat and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Chill until firm enough to mold into 1-inch balls. Freeze truffles for 1 hour.
- Place a cooling rack over a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Heat remaining 8 ounces chocolate in a microwaveable bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Using 2 spoons, roll each truffle ball in melted chocolate and move to cooling rack.
- While chocolate is setting, prepare lemon glaze. Mix together lemon juice, powdered sugar and food coloring. Mix until smooth.
- Drizzle each truffle with lemon glaze. Allow truffles to set for 30 minutes before serving.