What's better than one Bundt cake? Three mini frosted Bundt cakes, of course! Create three adorable desserts with Hallmark's Mini Bundt Cake recipe. We've also included the recipe for a simple vanilla frosting. Get ready for the oohs and ahhs when you present your array of cute cakes.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
For 3 Cakes
For Snowy Icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (Note: We recommend baking 2 cakes together and then 1 separately. Overcrowding the oven may cause uneven baking.)
- Butter and flour 3 small Bundt pans, about 6-cup pans. We like using different shapes. Baking spray also works well. Set aside until ready to use.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until pale and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Lower speed to medium and add eggs, beating well after each. Then add vanilla.
- Alternatively, add dry mixture and milk, starting and ending with dry mixture. Mix until well incorporated, but do not overmix.
- Divide batter between 3 prepared pans. Place two to be baked first on a sheet pan, and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes and bake last cake. After cakes have cooled for 10 minutes, invert onto wire rack and finish cooling.
- After the cakes are completely cooled, make the icing. Mix together powered sugar, milk and vanilla. Icing will be thick.
- Working on one cake at a time, spoon icing onto tops of cakes evenly. After icing has had a few minutes to harden, transfer to serving platters and serve.