Looking for mulberry recipes? This easy Mulberry Pie is sure to become one of your new fall favorites. Mulberries are mixed in a simple filling and then topped with a cinnamon-sugar oatmeal crumb topping to bring out their fresh-picked flavors. Serve this delicious mulberry fruit dessert warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra-special treat.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
For the pie
For the oatmeal crumb topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, mix mulberries with sugar and flour. Pour into piecrust.
- In a bowl, mix all the oatmeal topping ingredients together except for the butter. Cut butter into the mixture with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle oatmeal crumb topping over mulberry mixture.
- Let pie rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then lower oven temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and let sit on wire rack to cool.