You don’t need an ice cream maker to transform the darling of fall coffee drinks, the pumpkin spice latte, into amazing pumpkin ice cream. This Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe combines coffee and pumpkin flavors in a refreshing frozen dessert. It's an innovative way to celebrate fall. Yum and then some!
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Chill a mixing bowl and the beaters for an electric mixer for at least 30 minutes.
- In the chilled mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until just thickened. Add vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and espresso powder.
- Continue whipping until soft peaks form.
- With mixer running, slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and whip for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- . Transfer mixture to a lidded container. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.