This versatile Margarita recipe lets you express yourself with tequila, limeade and triple sec. Serve these margaritas frozen or on the rocks, classic or flavored with orange juice, strong or mellow. We've included several tasty twists on the classic margarita cocktail so you get creative and mix it up!
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Add first three ingredients to a blender pitcher and liquefy.
- Pour half into another container and reserve it for the next batch.
- Add crushed ice to fill the blender, and blend until smooth.
On the rocks
- Add approximately 1 can of water (more or less depending on how strong you like your Margaritas).
- Serve over ice.
- Substitute light beer or sparkling water (orange, lemon, lime or your favorite) for tap water.
- Add ½ can orange juice.
- For frozen version, substitute frozen mango and/or pineapple for ice.
- Play with proportions until it makes you happy!