Our Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce features fresh chopped broccoli and diced red bell peppers for a healthy punch of color. Three cheeses—ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan—are blended with flavorful pesto to add rich, creamy texture to this easy vegetable lasagna recipe.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli 1 minute. Rinse and drain. Add noodles to boiling water and cook 2 minutes less than package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and cook over medium-low heat until onion is golden, about 12 minutes. Stir in broccoli.
- Combine ricotta, mozzarella, 1 cup Parmesan, pesto and 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- In 9-by-13-inch pan, layer in 4 noodles, ⅓ ricotta mixture and ½ vegetables. Repeat. Finish with 4 noodles, ⅓ ricotta mixture and ⅓ cup Parmesan.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.