Coloring for adults is quite the craze these days, and for lots of good reasons: It’s a great way to chill out, an un-intimidating way to find your creative groove and, of course, just plain fun. But there’s one more reason to color that you might not have thought about—it’s a great excuse to get your grown-up friends together for a good time. Intrigued? Let us introduce you to the world of Cocktails & Coloring.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
Just pick a date, invite a few friends, gather a few coloring supplies and mix up some simple snacks and beverages.
What you’ll need:
- Ample work space (a large table is great, but comfy chairs and lap desks work fine, too)
- A variety of adult coloring books (or download our adult coloring pages for your guests to use as practice sheets to get back in their coloring groove)
- Markers, crayons and colored pencils
- Finger-friendly snacks and cocktails (recipes below)
- Hostess tip: Serve the cocktails in pitchers so you can spend less time mixing drink refills and more time mingling with your guests.
What to do:
- Don’t clean house beforehand. A workshop is a casual environment!
- Crank up some tunes.
- Welcome your guests and get them coloring.
- Hostess tip: Don’t be afraid to invite guests who don’t know each other. Coloring is a great way to break the ice!