Nothing says Fall more than delicious apple pie- except maybe cozy sweaters! Consider serving these easy apple pie sundaes at your next fall gathering. Your guests will love the smell of warm churros baking and you will the ease of everyone making (and enjoying) their own sundae. Less time in the kitchen means more time for you to catch up with family and friends over ice cream!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging #MyHallmark.
- Before serving, bake the frozen churros according to package directions.
- Soften the ice cream and stir in a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Scoop ice cream into small glass serving dishes to about one-third of the way full.
- Put the dishes in the freezer to re-freeze the ice cream.
- When ready to serve, add apple pie filling to about two-thirds of the way full.
- Finish with a dollop of whipped cream and top with a baked churro.