This classic Fall roast pork loin pairs well with hearty fall dishes and is perfect for a crowd. Take the extra time to light up the grill and spend a few moments savoring the crisp fall air with family and friends. The cook time is perfect for a nice chat over a glass of wine. Let the pork loin rest while the crowd gathers. Consider serving this pork dish as the main dish at a Fall pot luck.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging #MyHallmark.
For the Marinade
- Mix marinade ingredients until sugar dissolves. Pour over pork loin and refrigerate for two hours.
- Remove pork loin from refrigerator and allow to return closer to room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill pork loin for 8 minutes per side or until meat thermometer registers 155-160 degrees.
- Rest the pork loin, covered, for at least 15 minutes before slicing.