Break out of the mayo/mustard rut and spice things up with this fresh avocado sandwich spread. Made with Hass avocados, lime juice, honey, chipotle chili powder and salt, this tasty avocado spread is great on a variety of wraps and sandwiches. Be warned: This fresh and healthy mash-up will have your lunch crowd clamoring for more!
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- In medium bowl, combine avocados, lime juice, honey, chipotle powder and salt.
- Gently mash with potato masher. Use ¼ cup per sandwich.
This spiced spread is great in all sorts of sandwiches. Try it with one of these combinations:
- Roast turkey and beefsteak tomato on whole-grain bread
- Smoked ham and roasted yellow bell pepper on pumpernickel
- Pulled pork and dill pickle on an onion roll
- Grilled eggplant and arugula on seeded rye toast
- A shrimp and black bean burrito made with a spinach-flavored sandwich wrap