DIY desk hacks to organize your space in 2018. Working in a cubicle does not have to be boring. Create a work space that’s perfect for you with our 5 easy decorating tips. Design your work space to be a comfortable place that inspires productivity and showcase your personal style with these quick updates.
Follow these easy steps:
- Apply contact paper to shelves and desk – Pick a trendy color or design that you love; it’s like wallpaper for your cube.
- Jazz up bulletin boards with fabric – Who says your bulletin board needs to be standard issue black or taupe? Bring in your personality with a trendy color; make it pop with an eye-catching design; or go for some natural elements to set up a calming zen oasis.
- Create a desk garden with cute succulents – Greenery is on trend and will make you feel more relaxed. Use real plants, low-water succulents, or (if that’s all just too much for you) check out these faux succulents from Hallmark.
- Beautify with coordinated desk accessories – You will be much more productive with cute accessories. (wink, wink) Check out these design-forward desk accessories from Hallmark in beautiful golds, whites, and florals.
- Add inspiration with your favorite quotes – Hand letter some quotes that will make you feel empowered or just bring a smile to your face. Hallmark’s collection of Stylish Statements has you covered if you’re not feeling artsy/craftsy.
Whatever you do, make it your own and make it a space you love because once you are done with the DIY desk hacks, that’s when the real work begins…
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.