These Easter bunny mini cheesecakes are semi-homemade (translation: oh-so easy!) and super adorable. Just roll scoops of a pre-made cheesecake into balls, and then transform it into cute cheesecake bunny bites by rolling in shredded coconut and decorating with marshmallows, sugar, googly eyes and heart-shaped sprinkles. The kids will love helping make (and eat!) these fun, no-bake treats for your Easter celebration.
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Scoop out large tablespoons of cheesecake and form into 1- to 1½-inch balls.
- Roll each cheesecake ball in shredded coconut. Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until firm.
- Cut large marshmallows in half diagonally to make 2 ears. Dip the cut sides into pink decorating sugar and place both ears on the top of each bunny. If they don’t stick well, move aside a little of the coconut with a toothpick and press marshmallows down directly onto the cheesecake.
- Place a small marshmallow on the back end of each bunny for the tail.
- Attach 2 edible googly eyes and a heart-shaped sprinkle nose to each bunny face. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.