Break out your favorite holiday cookie cutters and let the fun begin! Our tasty Hanukkah Sugar Cookie recipe makes a dough that is easy to roll out and cut into shapes. Kids of all ages will enjoy decorating (and eating!) these wonderful Hanukkah Sugar Cookies.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer. Add the flour and salt mixture and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, cut into shapes, and place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Decorate with icing and sprinkles.