A spicy twist on the classic Bloody Mary recipe will add some pep to your game day. Bacon and peppers join an all-star garnish lineup to complement the tomato juice and vodka in this fan-favorite brunch cocktail. For a nonalcoholic version, just eliminate vodka from your ingredient roster.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towels. Twist bacon strips into long twists and microwave for 2 minutes or until bacon is browned and cooked. Drain on new paper towels.
- Cut Peppadew peppers into pieces. Add olives, pepperoncini and pepper pieces onto bamboo skewers.
- Season the rims of 4, 8-ounce glasses with the Cajun spice mix. Fill glasses with ice.
- Add desired amount of vodka, and fill with Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish with bacon sticks, olive skewers and celery. Serve.