Your mom deserves something extra-special this Mother’s Day. So why not surprise her with this free, customized printable that you can attach to her Mother’s Day tea? This free download lets you add a personal touch to your gift, and will let Mom know you care. It’s the perfect Mother’s Day DIY for adults AND kids— and it’s easy enough for anyone to do. Maybe do one from every member of the family (pets included)!
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Printer papers
- Pen or marker
- Tea bags
Here’s how to do it:
1. Print out this free download.
2. Fill in the blanks with your own details. Get creative with it!
3. Cut along the white outline of each tag. Do NOT cut along the dotted line in the center of each tag.
4. Fold each tag along the dotted line, with the words facing out.
5. Staple the tag to the string on a tea bag. Make sure the words will be right-side up when the tea bag is in a mug.
6. Get excited, because your mom is going to love this.
And here are a few ways you could give Mom this special gift:
1. Bundle several tea bags in a new mug, tied with a pretty ribbon and topped off with a card.
2. Put the tea bags back in their box and wrap it up.
3. Make Mom breakfast in bed, and use one of the special tea bags for her tea. Set her card up on a tray with breakfast and tea for a truly special experience.
4. Put together a gift bag full of relaxing items for mom—a book, some new slippers, a candle…and these tea bags!
5. Tuck a personalized tea bag inside her Mother’s Day card.