A frittata is a great egg-based dish for anytime of day, but is particularly crowd pleasing at brunch. Spinach and sweet potatoes provide a nice balance of color and flavor, but feel free to adapt the filling with any vegetable.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high until tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs with milk, salt and black peppers.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet (about 10” in diameter) over medium heat. Add oil and then shallots and spinach with a pinch of salt. Saute until spinach is wilted.
- Pour eggs over spinach. Add sweet potatoes and stir everything to combine.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.