There was an error adding this product to your cart. Please close this window and try again.
Check out this video for stylish gift wrap inspiration. We show you three ways to wrap a gift for spring. All three ideas would be cute for Mother’s Day, spring birthdays, or wonderful warm weather occasions.
Here are some stylish ways to wrap a spring gift:
1. Wrap your gifts in a unique gift wrap from Hallmark Gold Crown.
2. Pick out your personal touches like bows or ribbon that make your gift shine. We love these little butterflies that stick to the outside of the present!
3. Layer coordinating ribbons to create dimension. Springtime is a great time for layering pastels (like pink) with gold.
4. Top with something beautiful like a flower.
5. Mix pastels for a pretty spring look.
However you wrap, be sure to add your own personal touches. Because even little things can feel like big things when given with care. Find all these gifts and more at your local Hallmark Gold Crown store and at Hallmark.com.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
If you’re the sort of person to throw a dinner party, chances are you’re all about the details. And if you’re all abo...
The College Survival Guide was created to turn the most-requested high school graduation present (money) into a de...
Grief is always hard, but especially on Valentine’s Day. From social media to stores to kids’ classrooms, it can feel...