Too adorable to eat? Nope, these Mini Fruit Pies are just adorable enough. We'll show you how to turn two ingredients—prepared piecrust and store-bought pie filling—into loads of fun! Add a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream to each Mini Fruit Pie to maximize the yum factor!
Inspired? Create and share with #hallmark.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 2, 12-cup mini-muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Unroll piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface. Cut 2-inch circles, dipping the cutter into flour first to avoid sticking.
- Press each 2-inch circle into a muffin cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons pie filling to each piecrust.
- Cut remaining crust into shapes or strips. Top pies with crust shapes.
- Beat egg with 2 tablespoons water and brush top crusts of pies. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake pies for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.