Two of the best things about the holidays are eggnog and pie. Putting those things together makes them exponentially more wonderful and festive—and turning them into a No-Bake Eggnog Pie is the whipped cream on top. Did we mention there’s whipped cream on top? Oh, and a gingerbread cookie crust. So the “best things about the holidays” count is currently up to four. Make that five. It’s every bit as easy to make as the “no-bake” in the title would suggest.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
- Chill a mixing bowl to be used for whipping the cream.
- Mix gingerbread cookie crumbs with 6 Tbsp melted butter and sugar. Press firmly into a 9 inch pie pan.
- In another bowl, combine eggnog and pudding mix. Beat with mixer until thick.
- Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Clean mixing beaters thoroughly, then add the heavy cream to the chilled bowl and beat with 2 Tbsp powdered sugar and dash of nutmeg until whipped peaks form.
- Spoon the whipped cream on top of the eggnog and pudding mixture, smoothing to cover the top of the pie.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or until firm before serving.