Get ready for friends, family and fireworks—and break out the red, white and blue for Independence Day. It’s time to flip the calendar page, check out July holidays and observances, and start thinking about who we’re connecting with this month. We’ve shared some ideas to help you celebrate.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @HallmarkStores.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Leo (July 23-August 22)
Grab your calendar and a notepad. We’ve listed holidays below for you to add (and make lists of people you want to send cards, letters and gifts to). For your personal list, think about:
- Weddings and anniversaries
- New babies and showers
- New jobs, promotions and retirements
- Thank-you notes
- Special events
- People you’re thinking about or praying for
- Folks you’ve been meaning to get in touch with
- Friends who need some extra care
Time to stock up?
Do you need:
July is National Ice Cream Month.
July 4 is Independence Day.
Christmas in July
National Ice Cream Month
Check out these recipes:
National Postal Worker Day
Leave a little “thank-you” by your mailbox, like:
- A cold bottle of water
- A thank-you note
- Your kid’s drawing
- Snacks (store-bought and sealed in a wrapper)
- Commuter mug
- What is Independence Day?
- Shop Independence Day cards and gifts
- Browse crafts, decorations, recipes and more
World Chocolate Day
July 7 is World Chocolate Day.
July 17 is World Emoji Day.
Cheer Up the Lonely Day
- Shop encouragement cards
- Browse these ideas for what to write to encourage someone, let them know you’re thinking of them or cheer someone up
World Emoji Day
- Celebrating little symbols that range all the way from smiles to poops
- Get your emoji on with Hallmark stuff featuring emojis
July 11 is Cheer Up the Lonely Day.
July 25 is Parents Day.
Decorate your screens with this lovely reminder to take care of yourself. Download your free July 2021 digital wallpapers below, illustrated by Sam Lewis, Hallmark artist.
The holidays are so very full of wonder: twinkling lights, happy music, above-average kindness to our fellow human...
Tips for offering support to friends with disabilities, suggested by people who live with a range of mental and physi...