Grief is one of the hardest emotions we ever face, and everyone goes through it in their own way, in their own time. Some days are tearful. Some days are lonely. And some days we find comfort in memories. We hope these words of comfort can help ease feelings of heartache—for you or someone who needs them.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @Hallmark.
Love is strong.
Love lives on.
Love gives us memories
Faith gives us strength.
More grief quotes for when you need strength:
- Here are a few words to remind you of your inner strength when you need it most. Always remember: You’re stronger than you know.
- You’re strong, you’re loved, and you’re not alone.
- Tears. Peace. Rest. Strength. Comfort. Calm. All things in your own time.
- Your strength will see you through.
In another time,
in a happier place,
you’ll meet again.
Little by little,
we let go of loss…
but never of love.
More grief quotes for when you need reassurance:
- When the heart is grieving, it can help to remember that sorrow doesn’t last forever. Love does.
- Love… yesterday’s beauty, today’s strength, tomorrow’s hope.
- Love’s light shines through the darkness of loss.
- Love remembers love.
- Gently, tenderly, patiently, love heals.
Like scattered seeds,
memories bloom forever.
More grief quotes for when you need hope:
- When it feels as though nothing will ease your grief, hold on to the belief that every new sunrise brings you closer to comfort.
- Winter to spring, darkness to light, sadness to peace.
- When you least expect it, peace will softly come into your heart.
Pets bring us happiness
that lives in our hearts forever.
Memories of our beloved dogs
always follow us home.
More grief quotes for loss of a pet:
- Mourning the loss of a beloved pet brings a heartache all its own. Comforting words can help.
- Happy times, sweet times… so many memories, so much love.
Quote about dog loss:
- It’s hard to lose a trusty friend and loving companion. It’s OK to feel sad right now.
Quotes about cat loss:
- Loving our cats so much is what makes us so sad.
- Anyone who has loved a cat knows how your heart is breaking.