Let’s warm up this cold month with love and connections. From valentine cards to dressing up your pet, this month has it all.
It’s time to flip the calendar page, check out February holidays and observances, and start thinking about who we’re connecting with this month. We’ve shared some ideas to help you celebrate.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @HallmarkStores.
Here for the free stuff? Click the links below to jump right to this month’s downloadables.
Aquarius (January 20-February18)
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
Grab your calendar and a notepad. For your personal list of notes to write and cards to send, think about:
- Weddings and anniversaries
- New babies and showers
- New jobs, promotions and retirements
- Thank-you notes
- Special events
- People you’re thinking about or praying for
- Folks you’ve been meaning to get in touch with
- Friends who need some extra care
Time to stock up?
February is Black History Month.
Send a Card to a Friend Day is February 7.
All of February
Black History Month
- What is Black History Month?
- 80+ Inspiring Quotes for Black History Month
- Ideas for celebrating Black History Month
- Shop Mahogany cards
- Shop exclusive Mahogany gifts
National Haiku Writing Month
National Freedom Day
International Day of Women and Girls in Science is February 11.
Valentine’s Day is February 14.
National Thank a Mail Carrier Day
World Nutella Day
- Put it on everything! But maybe not your boss.
- Try it with some fancy hot chocolate
Send a Card to a Friend Day
National Pizza Day
- Browse pizza recipes
International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Share these inspiring and empowering quotes for women
Super Bowl LVII
- Browse recipes and ideas
Black Love Day
Black Girl Magic Day is February 15.
National Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17.
Nirvana Day/Parinirvana (Buddhist)
- What is Parinirvana Day? An annual festival and holiday commemorating the death of Buddha.
Singles Awareness Day
Black Girl Magic Day
National Random Acts of Kindness Day
National Caregivers Day
National Drink Wine Day is February 18.
Letter to an Elder Day is February 26.
National Drink Wine Day
Love Your Pet Day
Some tips from a Hallmark photographer for snapping pics of your pet:
- Find a comfortable environment for your pet
- Introduce props and equipment a few days before
- Be patient (they’re easily distracted!)
- Reward them with a toy or treat
- Maybe recruit a helper
National Margarita Day
- Try this margarita recipe
Letter to an Elder Day
Self-care for Black women is more than taking a yoga class (though that’s highly beneficial) or getting a pedicure (though we should definitely treat ourselves).
Self-care means defining and naming ourselves and understanding our own value.
She keeps your secrets and tells you when there’s stuff in your teeth. What’s not to love? Here are a bunch of ways to celebrate your BFFs this month.
Download this February Celebration Planner page to help you share love all month long. It’s FREE!
Wear your heart on your sleeve…and your desktop. And your smartphone! Show how much you love love all February long with our digital wallpapers below.
If you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, then you know it’s all about sharing love, luck and fun. And what could be more f...
Gifting Hallmark and ArtLifting: Supporting underrepresented artists with gifts and cards that give back
Quána Madison is just one of the artists featured in Hallmark's new ArtLifting collection. But her story captures the...
There are so many way to celebrate Black History Month. And we absolutely love the ones that can be done as a family ...
What if our Christmas trees connected us to family and friends each moment we gathered around them? What if every orn...