Let’s warm up this cold month with love and connections. From valentine cards to dressing up your pet, this month has it all.
It’s time to flip the calendar page, check out February holidays and observances, and start thinking about who we’re connecting with this month. We’ve shared some ideas to help you celebrate.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @HallmarkStores.
Aquarius (January 20-February18)
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
Grab your calendar and a notepad. For your personal list of notes to write and cards to send, think about:
- Weddings and anniversaries
- New babies and showers
- New jobs, promotions and retirements
- Thank-you notes
- Special events
- People you’re thinking about or praying for
- Folks you’ve been meaning to get in touch with
- Friends who need some extra care
Time to stock up?
Lunar New Year is February 1.
Send a Card to a Friend Day is February 7.
All of February
Black History Month
- What is Black History Month?
- 80+ Inspiring Quotes for Black History Month
- Ideas for celebrating Black History Month
- Shop Mahogany cards
National Haiku Writing Month
Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year
National Freedom Day
International Day of Women and Girls in Science is February 11.
Valentine’s Day is February 14.
National Thank a Mail Carrier Day
Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies
World Nutella Day
- Put it on everything! But maybe not your boss.
- Try it with some fancy hot chocolate
Send a Card to a Friend Day
National Pizza Day
- Browse pizza recipes
International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Share these inspiring and empowering quotes for women
Super Bowl LVI
- Browse recipes and ideas
Black Love Day
Black Girl Magic Day is February 15.
National Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17.
Nirvana Day/Parinirvana (Buddhist)
- What is Parinirvana Day? An annual festival and holiday commemorating the death of Buddha.
Singles Awareness Day
Black Girl Magic Day
National Random Acts of Kindness Day
National Caregivers Day is February 18.
National Drink Wine Day is February 18.
National Caregivers Day
National Drink Wine Day
Love Your Pet Day
- Some tips from a Hallmark photographer for snapping pics of your pet:
- Find a comfortable environment for your pet
- Introduce props and equipment a few days before
- Be patient (they’re easily distracted!)
- Reward them with a toy or treat
- Maybe recruit a helper
National Margarita Day
- Try this margarita recipe
Letter to an Elder Day
Self-care for Black women is more than taking a yoga class (though that’s highly beneficial) or getting a pedicure (though we should definitely treat ourselves).
Self-care means defining and naming ourselves and understanding our own value.
She keeps your secrets and tells you when there’s stuff in your teeth. What’s not to love? Here are a bunch of ways to celebrate your BFFs this month.
Christmas Frightfully Fantastic: Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Wreath
Life’s no fun without a good scare! The Pumpkin King himself has arrived to make the holidays frightfully fun with mo...
If you love hosting friends and family in your home, you'll take any excuse to get together—from big birthdays to bab...