on February 18, 2018
These flaky crescent rolls are filled with ham and cheese for a fun alternative to classic dinner rolls. Assemble the crescent rolls a few hours ahead and bake right before serving.
Yield: 8 rolls
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
1 (8oz) can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
4 oz deli-sliced Ham
4 oz grated Gruyere Cheese (sub any white cheese)
2 tsp Water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open and separate crescent rolls according to package directions. Slice ham to fit inside rolls. Fill rolls with ham and then cheese. Starting with the large end of each crescent, roll up to enclose ham and cheese.
- Place crescent rolls on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together egg and water and brush on tops of the crescent rolls.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crescent rolls are golden, about 15 minutes. Serve.