If you have a bag of tater tots, eggs and cheese, you can make these fun little treats for a quick breakfast—or even freeze them to microwave on busy mornings. They also make great after-school snacks or weeknight appetizers to appease your hungry crew.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 2, 12-cup mini-muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Press 1 tater tot into each muffin tin, pushing it evenly against the bottom and sides of the tin to create a cup shape.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Then remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the tater tots, filling each muffin tin ¾ of the way.
- Top each muffin with a spoonful of shredded cheese.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and egg is cooked through.