Candy Corn Marshmallows are significantly less divisive than their namesake—because who doesn’t like candy-covered marshmallows? Bonus factors: They’re easy to make–even for kids. They’re Halloween themed. And they’re adorable.
Inspired? Create and share with #MyHallmark.
- Poke a stick in the flat side of each marshmallow.
- Follow package instructions to melt the candy. Separate into two bowls, plus a tablespoon or two extra to leave untinted. Follow the food coloring instructions to tint one bowl orange and one yellow.
- Dip marshmallows first in orange candy, going about 2/3 of the way up. Place on baking sheet to set.
- Then dip the bottom third in yellow candy and return to baking sheet to set.
- Dip the backs of the googly eyes in the untinted candy, and stick them on the marshmallows.
Note: This recipe is super flexible—just double, triple, quadruple (and so on) the ingredients to make more