18th wedding anniversary gift ideas
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
18th anniversary gifts and ideas for spouses
What to give
- What goes well with a porcelain teapot? Tea, of course! Gift your spouse some comforting tea and a cute tea towel to go with.
- A porcelain ornament celebrating your anniversary is a simple, sweet gift.
- Treat yourselves to an afternoon tea service at a fancy hotel in a new city or in your own!
- Arrange 18 roses in a porcelain vase to surprise your love.
What to write
What to write in an 18th anniversary card
- “Our marriage is finally old enough to vote, and my vote is always you.”
- “18 years is a long time, but it feels just like yesterday that we said ‘I do.’ Best decision ever!”
- “Remember that time you made me laugh so hard I spit out my soda? Let’s do more of that this year. I’ll bring the mop.”
What to write about in an 18th anniversary love letter
- What you’d say to your 18-year-old selves about your relationship if you could go back in time
- A few of your favorite funny moments together from the past year
- How you plan to be the best partner ever in your 18th year of marriage
How to celebrate
- Visit a museum to learn about the history of porcelain, which was invented in China.
- Take a pottery painting class together and paint your own porcelain plates.
- Buy some plants and herbs at a local nursery and plant a garden in your backyard.
18th anniversary gifts and ideas for friends and family
What to give
- Make their mornings sweeter with a set of flavored sugar cubes and matching mugs.
- If you know your couple is into tea, gift them some dainty tea cookies to go with their daily cuppa!
What to write in an 18th anniversary card
- “Wishing you a sweet and happy 18th anniversary.”
- “It’s been a privilege witnessing your marriage grow for 18 whole years.”
- “18 years and you two are more in love than ever! Cheers to that.”
Looking for more anniversary gift ideas? Check out our anniversary gifts by year page.
Shop AnniversarySee all
You may also likeSee more
Anniversary Anniversary gifts by year
There are a lot of anniversary gift lists out there. Most hit the major milestones with traditional and modern the...
Arts, Crafts & DIY How to make a DIY money lei for graduations, weddings, birthdays and more
In Hawaii, people give leis to celebrate lots of different occasions. A money lei is a great way to celebrate a gr...
Birthday What to write in a birthday card
Some people have no problem coming up with what to write in a birthday card. Just hand them a pen and they’ll effortl...
Father's Day The history of Father's Day and how Hallmark cards for dads have evolved
We all know Father’s Day is the holiday that falls about a month after Mother’s Day. Mostly because that’s when famil...
Father's Day Free printable Father's Day coloring pages for Dad's #1 fans
Dads take so much pride in their kids’ talents. And if you know a dad who’s been claiming his son or daughter was the...
Mother's Day Free, printable Mother's Day coloring pages to make Mom's heart melt
Moms treasure their kids’ art like no one else. So what better way to brighten up Mom’s special day than by gifting h...
Mother's Day The history of Mother’s Day: Fraught beginnings and fun facts
Ah, Mother’s Day. The one day a year we spoil the women who spoil us the other 364. I think we all can agree Mother’s...
Mother's Day Mother's Day without Mom: Remembering lost loved ones with new traditions
This Mother’s Day will be my third without my mom. She died just before Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2020, which mad...
Spring History of Administrative Professionals Day
Three people led the effort to create Administrative Professionals Day/Week: Mary Barrett, a past president of the...
Easter Easter Eggs-travaganza: Our favorite Easter egg ideas
When it comes to Easter, we think both adults AND kids deserve to have some fun and make fabulous, way-too-pretty-to-...
St. Patrick's Day Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages for Your Little Leprechauns
If you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, then you know it’s all about sharing love, luck and fun. And what could be more f...
Easter Free printable Easter coloring pages to brighten up your celebration
One of the best things about Easter—in addition to faith, family and food—is all the colors. So we figured we’d throw...
Spring History of Teacher Appreciation Week
People in the United States started celebrating National Teacher Day in 1953 when Eleanor Roosevelt persuaded Cong...
Spring History of Nurses Day
In 1953, an official with the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare proposed that President Dwight D. E...
Congratulations Rewards for Kids: 10 Parents Share Their Tips for Celebrating Achievements
One of the most important tools parents have to shape their kids’ behavior is the power of positive feedback. But as ...
Congratulations How to Give a Toast from the Heart
At some point in your life, you’ll need to give a toast. You might get advance notice as a Maid of Honor or host o...
Congratulations How to Say Congratulations (Even When You'd Really Rather Not)
Congratulating others is easy and fun, right? Like when your friend worked really hard and got that awesome job ma...
New Year's Guilt-Free New Year's Resolutions
“New Year’s resolutions.” To some, those words are filled with pure possibility...an invitation to start anew, comple...
New Year's New Year's Resolution Ideas for Groups
New Year’s resolutions are pretty lonely deals. It’s just you and that thing you have to live up to. Ack! No wonde...
Christmas A Christmas tribute: meaningful ways to weave memories of lost loved ones into new holiday traditions
For many of us, Christmas is the time of year when we miss our lost loved ones the most. Finding ways to memoriali...