There was an error adding this product to your cart. Please close this window and try again.
It’s hard not to think of Charlie Brown when you want to have a “great pumpkin” carving event in the fall. Now you can carve Charlie Brown or one of his PEANUTS® friends right into your pumpkin with the templates below. These free printables include step-by-step instructions to help you carve the perfect characters.
Peanuts Pumpkin Carving Stencils
Snoopy Pumpkin Carving Stencil – Level : Easy
Woodstock Pumpkin Carving Stencil – Level : Easy
Charlie Brown Pumpkin Carving Stencil – Level : Medium
Charlie Brown “I got a rock!” Stencil – Level : Medium
Snoopy Welcomes The Great Pumpkin Stencil – Level : Medium
Scared Snoopy Stencils Stencil – Level : Medium
Bonus: “Welcome Great Pumpkin” Sign – Level : Easy
Never used a pumpkin stencil to carve a jack-o-lantern before?
How to Carve the Perfect Peanuts Jack-o-Lantern Using a Design Template
Supplies: Pumpkin; Large spoon; Tape or pins (to affix design template to pumpkin); Pumpkin poking tool (or small nail); Pumpkin carving knife; Candle (real or flameless)
1) Cut a circle around the top of the pumpkin (around the stem) to create a lid for your jack-o-lantern.
2) Gently pull the pumpkin stem to remove the pumpkin top.
3) Scoop out the insides of the pumpkin and scrape the sides with a spoon so that only the clean, bare sides of the pumpkin are left.
4) Tape or pin carving template to the side of the pumpkin.
5) Use a pumpkin poking tool (or a small nail if you do not have one) to make small holes outlining the shapes on the template. You are not cutting these out yet, just making small holes as guidelines for later cutting. Note: Be sure not to poke holes to closely as to make the template fall apart or too far apart so that the design is not clear once you remove the paper!
6) Remove the paper template
7) Use a pumpkin carving knife to slowly cut along the dotted lines you just created. Carefully remove pumpkin pieces to reveal the design.
8) Place a candle inside the pumpkin to create that classic spooking jack-o-lantern look.
And don’t forget to visit your Hallmark Gold Crown store or Hallmark.com for everything you need to make your Halloween so much fun it’s scary!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.