11th wedding anniversary gift ideas
Modern: Fashion Jewelry
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
11th anniversary gifts and ideas for spouses
What to give
- Fix up a fancy libation in a stainless steel cocktail shaker and toast to 11 years.
- Toss some stainless steel ice cubes into those drinks to keep them cold all evening.
- Say “I love you” with an act of service and detail your spouse’s car for them. Leave an anniversary card in the driver’s seat for them to find.
- Treat your partner (and yourself) to a nice upgrade to the kitchen cutlery you were gifted on your wedding day.
- If your partner is the jewelry-wearing kind, then gift them a new favorite piece—like a pair of statement earrings or a classic chain—for them to wear to an anniversary dinner date.
- A stainless steel timepiece never goes out of style—and it’ll remind your spouse that you love them whenever they check the hour.
What to write
What to write in an 11th anniversary card
- “Together, life is so much better. It’s easier with you. It’s way more fun. And of course, it’s infinitely happier.”
- “Thank you for being my live-in therapist, my comedic relief and my shoulder to cry on. You do it all, and I love you for it.”
- “We’ve overcome a lot in 11 years, and every day, I’m grateful for the strength, resilience and love you bring to this marriage.”
What to write about in an 11th anniversary love letter
- 11 ways your marriage bond has gotten stronger over the years.
- Reminisce on tough times you and your partner overcame together—focus on the happy ending!
- 11 memories of when your partner gave you the strength you needed to carry on.
How to celebrate
- Host a mixology night (mocktails are welcome) where each of you take turns making a new drink to try.
- If you’re celebrating your anniversary with a new stainless steel appliance, make a day of appliance shopping! Start with a fancy brunch, shop around, then take a trip to the movies, a walk in your favorite park or a happy hour at your favorite restaurant.
- Take a road trip to a new city to visit a local landmark, hiking trail, music venue or museum. Don’t forget to load up on snacks and drinks for the ride.
11th anniversary gifts and ideas for friends and family
What to give
- Send a gift certificate to a cooking class for the couple.
- Drop off a breakfast-making basket on the couple’s doorstep. Complete it with a bag of gourmet coffee, accoutrements like savory jelly or homemade jam and some trusty utensils for spreading.
What to write in an 11th anniversary card
- “Happy anniversary to the couple that’s got their love turned all the way to 11!”
- “A lucky number for a lucky couple. We’re so glad you found each other.”
- “More than a decade later and your love is still in style. Happy anniversary!”
Want more anniversary gift ideas? Go to our anniversary gifts by year page.
Shop JewelrySee all
You may also likeSee more
Birthday What to write in a birthday card
Some people have no problem coming up with what to write in a birthday card. Just hand them a pen and they’ll effortl...
Father's Day The history of Father's Day and how Hallmark cards for dads have evolved
We all know Father’s Day is the holiday that falls about a month after Mother’s Day. Mostly because that’s when famil...
Father's Day Free printable Father's Day coloring pages for Dad's #1 fans
Dads take so much pride in their kids’ talents. And if you know a dad who’s been claiming his son or daughter was the...
Mother's Day Free, printable Mother's Day coloring pages to make Mom's heart melt
Moms treasure their kids’ art like no one else. So what better way to brighten up Mom’s special day than by gifting h...
Mother's Day The history of Mother’s Day: Fraught beginnings and fun facts
Ah, Mother’s Day. The one day a year we spoil the women who spoil us the other 364. I think we all can agree Mother’s...
Mother's Day Mother's Day without Mom: Remembering lost loved ones with new traditions
This Mother’s Day will be my third without my mom. She died just before Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2020, which mad...
Spring History of Administrative Professionals Day
Three people led the effort to create Administrative Professionals Day/Week: Mary Barrett, a past president of the...
Easter Easter Eggs-travaganza: Our favorite Easter egg ideas
When it comes to Easter, we think both adults AND kids deserve to have some fun and make fabulous, way-too-pretty-to-...
St. Patrick's Day Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages for Your Little Leprechauns
If you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, then you know it’s all about sharing love, luck and fun. And what could be more f...
Easter Free printable Easter coloring pages to brighten up your celebration
One of the best things about Easter—in addition to faith, family and food—is all the colors. So we figured we’d throw...
Spring History of Teacher Appreciation Week
People in the United States started celebrating National Teacher Day in 1953 when Eleanor Roosevelt persuaded Cong...
Spring History of Nurses Day
In 1953, an official with the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare proposed that President Dwight D. E...
Congratulations Rewards for Kids: 10 Parents Share Their Tips for Celebrating Achievements
One of the most important tools parents have to shape their kids’ behavior is the power of positive feedback. But as ...
Congratulations How to Give a Toast from the Heart
At some point in your life, you’ll need to give a toast. You might get advance notice as a Maid of Honor or host o...
Congratulations How to Say Congratulations (Even When You'd Really Rather Not)
Congratulating others is easy and fun, right? Like when your friend worked really hard and got that awesome job ma...
New Year's Guilt-Free New Year's Resolutions
“New Year’s resolutions.” To some, those words are filled with pure possibility...an invitation to start anew, comple...
New Year's New Year's Resolution Ideas for Groups
New Year’s resolutions are pretty lonely deals. It’s just you and that thing you have to live up to. Ack! No wonde...
Christmas A Christmas tribute: meaningful ways to weave memories of lost loved ones into new holiday traditions
For many of us, Christmas is the time of year when we miss our lost loved ones the most. Finding ways to memoriali...
Thanksgiving The History of Thanksgiving and Alternative Ideas for Celebrating Gratitude
Many of us in the United States have celebrated Thanksgiving through the years without knowing its origins, perhaps h...
Christmas Baby’s First Christmas Ideas
Baby's first Christmas means more fun, more cuteness, more joy...and definitely more wonder as you see the holiday se...