Make Christmas magic appear with these easy treats made from almond bark and pretzel rods. These dainty dipped pretzel rods can stand alone on a cookie tray or serve as festive Christmas cake decorations. We've provided snowflake templates to help guide you. Enchant all your guests with these fun Snowflake Pretzel Wands.
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
- Spread a large sheet of waxed paper on a cookie sheet or flat surface. Cut apart the snowflake printouts and line up the 8 snowflakes several inches apart underneath the waxed paper.
- Melt half the almond bark in a microwave-safe container at high heat, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds to prevent burning.
- Pour melted almond bark into the squeeze bottle.
- Place a pretzel rod on top of the waxed paper at each snowflake. Squeeze a dot of almond bark onto the waxed paper at the center of the first snowflake design to secure the pretzel rod to the waxed paper. Then squeeze the almond bark over the pretzel tip and onto the wax paper, staying inside the lines of the snowflake pattern.
- When finished, sprinkle with sanding sugar and let set. Repeat Step 4 for the rest of the pretzel rods on the waxed paper.
- Snowflakes should dry completely within 30 minutes. When set, peel away the waxed paper to remove the wands.
- Repeat with the remaining almond bark and pretzel rods.