Looking for a healthier Christmas treat to add to your holiday party? These Strawberry Santas make being healthy much more fun. All you need are strawberries, mascarpone cheese and a little powdered sugar and gel icing. You'll find these Strawberry Santas are almost too cute to eat!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @hallmarkstores.
- Using an electric mixer, beat mascarpone cheese with powdered sugar until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a pastry bag fit with a decorating tip (a small one with 5 points). Set aside.
- Cut greens tops from strawberries to create a flat base.
- Cut top ¼ inch from strawberry to make a Santa hat.
- Pipe a small swirl of the mascarpone cheese mixture onto cut small end to make a face. Top with the strawberry Santa hat piece.
- Finish with small dots of frosting for buttons, eyes and nose.