Who do we love the most in the whole world? Our families. So we’ve pulled together all our best tips for making Valentine’s Day a big, happy love-fest for kids, parents, even pets. We’ve got Valentine’s Day ideas to keep you busy all day!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @HallmarkStores.
Loved ones should get the most heartfelt Valentine’s Day messages, right? So we’ve got help making your family feel loved—whether you’re choosing from one of our cards or making your own.
1. Start the excitement on the outside by hand-lettering the name or trying Valentine’s Day envelope art.
2. Get some help with what to write in a Valentine’s Day card.
3. Tuck in a little something extra.
Bake Valentine’s Day sweets at home (we’ll get to that) or pick them up from the store—either way you go, we’ve got easy, inexpensive ways to add a little love to the presentation.
4. Wrap mini candy bars with our free printable.
5. Upcycle last year’s cards into adorable, tiny gift boxes—the perfect size for a truffle or fancy chocolate.
6. Personalize cute Paper Wonder gift boxes with ideas from Hallmark artists.
If Valentine’s Day at your house calls for bigger presents, try these simple but showstopping gift wrap ideas.
You can bake up some Valentine’s Day surprises in advance…or for more fun, get the whole family involved.
10. Whip up a heart-y breakfast.
11. Get all the basics of making and decorating Cupid-worthy sugar cookies from our resident expert.
12. Make cookies to look like your friends, family—even pets.
13. Turn your cookies into a bouquet with these easy tips.
14. Try one of these creative ideas for cookies, cupcakes and more.
15. Go the decadent route with recipes full of rich, chocolatey goodness.
Want to spend the day making? We’ve got ideas that will let everyone from toddlers to teens get creative.
Make Valentine’s Day mailboxes:
19. DIY Koala Valentine Box: Make yours with our free template
20. Use our free printables to craft a DIY valentine box for school
21. Kids’ Valentine Box Ideas: Inspiration from Hallmark Artists
22. DIY Valentine Box
Once the little ones are asleep, it’s time to make things a bit more romantic—and we’re more than happy to play Cupid.
25. Get tips for writing a love letter that will melt your partner’s heart.
26. Your own handwriting is unique, recognizable and perfect—but if you’d like to try calligraphy, there’s no better moment.
27. Lead up to a night together by texting or emailing sweet or funny Valentine’s Day quotes.
28. Seduce your sweetie with an Adonis Cocktail.
29. Add a little zest to your Valentine’s Day dinner with these romantic recipes.